Friday, April 2, 2010

See you in a week!

Well ladies, I'm going to be spending the next week in Florida soaking up some sun, having a good time with my boys, and relaaaaxing by the pool in my bikini (that I almost chickened out and returned the other night but Hubs likes it and talked me into keeping it). We realized yesterday that it was the 2 year anniversary of our 1st date, so this week we'll be celebrating that while we enjoy our family vacation/babymoon. Kyle's parents will be here any minute to pick us up and then we'll be off! We stop in South Carolina for the night on the way there, but drive straight through on the way back. Hopefully I have enough movies/toys/books/snacks to keep the Monster entertained! Hell, I hope I have enough packed to keep myself entertained too! I bought the 3 disk New Moon dvd and plan on watching every second of every special feature. That should kill a decent amount of time, right? Anyway, I better go double check our luggage and make sure we haven't forgotten anything. Happy Easter to all of you! If you're going on vacation for spring break, enjoy and be careful! I won't have internet access down there so I'll see you all again in a week!

2 comments:

Llama said...

Have a wonderful trip sweetie and wear that bikini you hot mama! Enjoy everything...the trip, your boys and the little girl too!!! :)

Alicia said...

woohhhoo!!! have fun lady! you deserve it!! can't wait to hear all about it!