Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sanibel Island

We took our first trip down to Sanibel Island during our vacation last year and we were hooked. This has got to be in my Top 3 Most Gorgeous Places I've Ever Been. It's even worth the 4 hour drive from Orlando and the additional half hour spent finding a place to park because there are only about 30 parking spots on the entire island. But really, it's worth it. We spent the entire afternoon playing in the sand, diving for conch shells, and eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (no lie, I'm pretty sure I ate 4 of them).

Vivienne's 1st Trip to the Beach!

Letting it all hang out...




My plan to lay still long enough to get seashell tanlines lasted about 10 minutes before Vivienne started dancing and knocked them all off.

Logan and Daddy were out diving for shells.


You really cannot beat this view!


1 comment:

Tootie said...

I just ran across your post because you mentioned Sanibel in it. :)

Sanibel is a great place to make wonderful memories for your children. My grandkids are still coming to visit us on the island, every chance they get.

Love that cute idea of seashell tan lines. :)

I'll be back to check on baby news. :)