Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Egg hunts and a freezing ass pool

Well I'm back from Florida and nearly caught up here at work, so I thought I ought to drop by and share a little vacation love with you all. I didn't take nearly as many pictures this year but there are still almost 200 of them. I managed to get through all the cropping, brightening, and beautifying this morning, so here's your first little peak at the Lynch Family Florida Vacay 2010...

We started things off with an Easter Egg Hunt at the resort. Logan was an egg-gathering beast!

Check out that haul! Lots of candy for Mommy and Daddy...I mean, Logan.

With the cost of the time shares (something we are all too familiar with after sitting through a 3 hour presentation last year to score free Islands of Adventure tickets), you'd think they could find a less crack-addicted looking bunny costume!

My handsome boys NOT getting in the freezing cold pool. Apparently this was the only pool in the entire complex that wasn't heated so, of course, it's where we ended up.

The kiddie pool, however, was toasty warm...from pee, I'm sure.

Stud.

My husband looks so happy because he just realized that my boobs are now as big as his head.

Spent.

Rather than bore you all to death with a post that's a million pictures long, I thought I'd just try to spread it out over the course of the week. Tomorrow I'll have pictures from our trip to the Tampa Aquarium and Logan's first attempt at mini golf. On Thursday I'll share photos from my audition for SeaWorld, aka pics of me rocking my 2-piece and pasty pale skin at the beach (looking like Shamu). Then I'll wrap it all up on Friday with giraffe feedings, giant Transformers made out of Legos, and lunch in the Rainforest. Sounds like a plan, right?