Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Bump @ 24 Weeks

I know this one is way late and my body looks weird, but it was the best I could manage over the weekend, so it will have to do.

I'm noticeably pregnant now pretty much regardless of what I wear, so that's nice. People treat you differently when you have a big round belly. What's not so nice is all the back pain I've been having. I try not to complain though - especially since I brought a lot of it on myself by moving furniture on Sunday. I've also noticed that when I sit at my desk for too long, I get stiff. I could probably remedy this (and get some exercise) by walking around a little every hour or so, but I'm lazy.

We had family pictures taken last weekend and ended up with a few really nice shots. Once my order comes in, I'll share them. Our photographer is kind of weird about "stealing" pics for facebook or blogs, so you'll have to wait.

If you can't tell, I'm pretty burnt out from 3 days of accounting training this week. Oh, and I'm starving. Some assholes down the hall ordered about 86 pizzas (ok, maybe it was really only 4 or 5) and marched them right past my office without offering me any. (Seriously, it should be illegal to have food in the general vicinity of a pregnant woman without sharing.) Now I have to sit here and smell their damn pizza while I wait for my boss to get back from her lunch so I can go. On the bright side, our local Amish place is open today so I'm fantasizing about the absurd amount of food I'm about to eat. I'll either start with a baby-sized slice of pizza or a bbq pulled beef sandwich, followed by a soft pretzel with cheese dip AND a piece of chocolate chip cheesecake, and all washed down with a refreshing mint green tea. I swear, it's not often that I let myself eat like that (or I'd have gained way more than 5 lbs by now), but every few months I give in to those crazy Amish and all their delicious goodies and I can't help myself. Keep me in your prayers this afternoon because it's very possible that I may rupture my stomach.

Have a great weekend my loves!!!


2 comments:

drollgirl said...

go to town on that amish food! you are making me salivate just reading about it!!!

Mandee said...

You look so cute! Love belly photos! :)