Friday, February 19, 2010

Week 14 in Review

How far along?  14 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Our scale is broken so all I really have to go on is what I was told at the doctor's office a few weeks ago, which is that I lost the one pound I had gained, so I'm back at 0!

How big is baby? About 4" long!

Maternity clothes?  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my maternity pants. I can still wear my regular tops, because my style has always been a little loose fitting around the middle since I'd rather eat than work out. I have 2 pairs of pre-preg jeans that I can still wear as long as I don't try to button them.

Stretch marks?  I honestly hadn't even started thinking about stretch marks yet. My belly is growing, but not enough that I feel like that's an issue at this point. I probably should get started on the lotion regimen though...

Sleep: What's that? I toss and turn all night then wake up an hour before my alarm feeling like I'm going to wet the bed if I don't get to the bathroom RIGHT NOW.

Best moment this week: Buying a really cute pair of maternity jeans for $12.99.

Movement: I think I felt a little *nudge nudge* the other day but nothing since, so now I'm not so sure.

Food cravings: Nothing has been overwhelming like I GOTTA have it, but this week I've had a taste for mashed potatoes and then ice cream. Those aren't unusual cravings for me.

Gender: Ok, obviously, it's a girl. We just have to wait another 2 weeks for the official declaration.

Labor Signs: Only when I give birth to a food baby. TMI?

Belly Button in or out? Still looks totally normal.

New Pregnancy Symptom: Major constipation, hemmorhoids, and now the baby doesn't seem to like when I eat.

What I am looking forward to: The big ultrasound on May 9th and feeling our little princess move!
Weekly Wisdom: Eat LOTS of fiber!

Milestones: Mommy's first hemmorhoid. Yay.


4 comments:

Llama said...

Hey sweetie! It sounds like your doing well! Two more weeks! YaY! I can't wait! By the way...if it is a girl... I made hair clips, bows, headbands...all of that sort of stuff, just in case your ever interested!! I actually, just started putting stuff up on etsy and Im trying to get something going there. Mashed potatoes and ice cream sound good...just NOT together...you aren't eating them together right? LOL! I love how pregnancy allows you to develop a whole new wardrobe...another reason it is awesome! I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery. A friend of mine is having a girl at the end of may and she is going to do a cherry blossom tree on the wall...i think that is such a cute idea. My boyfriend is still trying to get me to do the wall of picture frames...I have to admit that I am like you...I see it becoming a crazy obsession of mine...if i go through with it ill def show you pics!
Have a great weekend!
Feel well dear friend!

HeatherLynn said...

Momma's first hemorrhoid! Words I never thought I'd read...and laugh at. but it's ok, i can still laugh, cuz it's not happening to me at present....but if it ever does, I'll know you passed them on to me telepathically or something! Is that what you're sending me in the mail? Hemorrhoids? lol

i kid!

xoxo
~hl~

Alicia said...

of COURSE its a girl! :) i'm so glad that you're doing so well! minus the hemorrhoids, lol...that's a bummer...i hope that you get to feel baby kicking around soon!

Anonymous said...

A food baby!?! Oh my, that had me laughing!!