Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 13

How your baby's growing:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.


Finally her body is starting to catch up with her head! I felt some movement this weekend, I'm not saying it was her, but it was something. My best guess is that our pesky placenta is making it's way upward, but we'll find out for sure at the ultrasound this afternoon. I felt the same kind of movement last week, so I'm hoping we can get the "all clear" today to return to life as normal. I need lovin'. And some exercise. Lol. Seriously, how am I supposed to limit my weight gain if I'm not even allowed work out? I've decided that all I really need to do is get my arms nice and skinny for the summer so that I can look really good in pictures from the bump up. Makes sense, right? I thought so.

Check back tomorrow for ultrasound pictures and hopefully even a video too!


No comments: