Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vivienne Jane in 3d!!!

Our 3d ultrasound was last night. I wish I could say it was an amazing experience and Vivienne was cooperative and we got beautiful pictures....but I'd be lying. My little booger planted her pretty little head face down in my placenta and decided to take a nap, giving us a really nice view of her spine and the back of her head. We spent about 20 minutes flopping side to side on the table, standing, sitting, flopping some more...just trying to get her to move. I finally resorted to poking and we got her to wake up and roll over for us. Awesome! Until she pulled both her legs up in front of her face to play with her toes. I poked at one of her little feet until she put it down and we were able to get these shots. It was amazing to see her, don't get me wrong, but I guess my expectations were a little high. I mean, for what we spent, I had hoped for more pictures. Anyway, now I'm even more anxious to finally see her face to face. These next 7 weeks are just going to DRAG by, I'm sure of it!

Vivienne was pouting because we were poking her to try to wake her up.

She looks EXACTLY like my husband in this picture.

Snuggled up against my placenta with her little foot up by her head (on the left).

4 comments:

StephaE said...

Oh my goodness! She is going to be prettty!! :) I can't wait for ours on July 12th!!

Demetrius' mommy. said...

she is so cute!
before i had my 3d/4d ultrasound
i always thought babies looked weird well not the baby just everything else i guess?..
but now i can appreciate the awesome technology
she is to precious:)

Jennifer said...

She is so cute! I bet you're so anxious to kiss her! I empathize with your frustrations... my little Corben enjoyed his placenta pillow very much and during every single ultrasound I get he always has his hands or feet up around his face.

Llama said...

This is so amazing! Thanks for the smile today! xo