Thursday, June 17, 2010

Swallowing a Squirrel

Last night I dreamt that I swallowed a squirrel. Seriously. You see, when I lay on my side - like a good little pregnant lady - my crazy little munchkin thinks it's trampoline time! She's still laying transverse (sideways) in there, so when I'm on my right side, she's feet/butt down and head up. So she jumps. As hard and fast as she can. She must have been really getting into it last night because her antics infiltrated my dreams. I dreamt that I swallowed a pregnant squirrel to live in there with her so that it's baby could keep her company, but then the squirrel didn't like it in there and was bouncing back and forth as fast as it could trying to find a way out. Eventually I gave in and threw up the squirrel because I was afraid it was going to end up hurting her. It was some seriously crazy shit. When I told my boss this morning, she asked if I did a lot of drugs before I got pregnant. Lol!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh that dream is hilarious!! hahaha
I used to have really messed up dreams when I was pregnant too! That's too funny.

Jennifer said...

Lol!!!!!!!! That's hilarious!

HeatherLynn said...

well it's not every day you have a crazy-ass dream like that now is it?!

I heard that about pregnancy, that it can cause you to have some really vivid dreams.....and this would definitely have me leaning toward the validity of that statement!

funny though why you picked a squirrel, as a nature girl, i really must tell you, those little bastards can be meaner than hell! of all the furry critters to swallow.... lol Only you my dear, only you!

xoxox
~hl~