Thursday, March 11, 2010

Place your bets!



I liked my outfit today so I thought I'd take another belly shot. Unfortuntely my camera must not have been interested in taking any pictures today because every single one of them turned out blurry like this. Poo. Anywho, I love this maxi dress because every time I wear it people comment about how nice I look or ask why I'm so dressed up. The funny thing is, I actually wear this when I don't feel like getting dressed up. It's so comfy and soft, I feel like I'm going to work in my nightgown!

I forgot to mention that at our appointment on Tuesday, our doctor joined us on Team Pink. He said based on the heartrate, he'd put his money on girl! We'll know for sure on Monday, but his vote is making me feel good until then. Also, I've only gained 3 lbs!!! The doc and I were both really happy about that. The baby IS measuring a little small, but not enough to worry at this point. So all in all, good news even if we didn't get the ultrasound we were expecting. They did schedule us for it on April 30th, but I can't wait that long. We'll be going to a private office on Monday and paying someone cash to check out our baby's junk. Lol. Impatient is my middle name. We'll still get the anatomy scan on the 30th too though so it will just be an extra peek at our youngin!

So now that we're just a few days away, what do you guys think? Team Blue or Team Pink? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

HeatherLynn said...

Because I have a feeling you're going to get to use that awesome, destined to be girlie name of yours, I'm going with Team Blue! Only another girl would be such a pain in the ass right? Hemorrhoids? need i say more? ;)

~hl~

Jennifer said...

I think team pink.

Alicia said...

ohhhhh he's thinking team pink?! awesome!! team pink all the way!!! you look adorable love! seriously so dang cute!!!