Monday, March 15, 2010

Meet Vivienne Jane!!!

Those are definitely girly parts!!!!

Vivienne's profile.


She was looking forward in nearly every picture because no matter where the lady put the scanner on my stomach, she turned to face it. The lady said she HAD to be a girl as nosy as she is! I think she just knows her best angle already.

I call this her creepy "The Punisher" face because it looks like the skull on the front of his shirt.

Her tiny little foot!

3d - Side profile with her mouth partially open.

3d - I LOVE this shot. The lump by her forehead is her little hand.


It's still sinking in that we're going to have the daughter we had hoped for. We feel so incredibly blessed! Most likely, this will be our last child since we now have one of each, but there is always the possibility of adoption later on. It's something that we both feel passionately about - being adopted ourselves - and so we kind of feel like we should pay it forward. Anyway, that wouldn't happen for years, but it's always a thought in the back of our minds. Right now we're pretty much just floating on cloud 9. We completed our registries last night after our appointment and bought Vivienne her first little dress:


It's already clear that Daddy is going to spoil his little princess rotten. She's the size of a sweet potato and has him thoroughly wrapped around her tiny little fingers. I guess I'm not any better. I'm already planning another shopping excursion for this afternoon!


4 comments:

Ams said...

Wooohoooooooooooo!
A baby girl!! And I love love love love love the name :)
Congrats you two! I am so happy for you both!

Alicia said...

yyaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!! so excited for you!!! that's so awesome!! and she's adorable already! i love the pic of her teeny little foot!! so dang cute! congrats lady, i know you guys must be over the moon!

Mandee said...

How Exciting!!!
Congrats to you and your hubby!

We are expecting our 5th baby, and we didn't find out what we were having this time!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Be sure to check back often b/c I will have more great giveaways soon! :)
http://raisingmy4sons.com

Llama said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH my goodness! It is true! You made my day! Whoo hoooo! So so so exciting! I can't wait to make you something!!!
xoxo