Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Pictures

We took a little tript o JC Penneys when Vivienne was just over a week old to have some family pictures taken. One of Kyle's aunts signed us up for the portrait club and gave us a gift card at my baby shower, so we figured we'd make use of it. I'm probably spoiled because I'm used to working with a photographer over going to a studio, but honestly, they're just eh. V is gorgeous, so any monkey could take good pictures of her, but these really aren't very impressive. Oh well. I'm really just grateful to have pictures taken of her now while she's so tiny, because before we know it she'll be all grown up.  *tear*



We hate all the pictures that we're in, but we ordered this one for our parents.

His pictures turned out way better than mine.

She was "kissing" me back. This is one of our favorite games to play with her, but she gets mad pretty quick when she realizes it's not booby rubbing up against her mouth.

Kisses for his sister!

This is my favorite picture of the day. I'm so blessed to have such beautiful babies!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful family Marjorie :) And I am SO happy for you!!!
Gorgeous!
xo

Jennifer said...

We just got family pictures at JCPenney's as well. How were you able to save the photos? Did you purchase a cd?

Jennifer said...

Never mind... I figured it out.

Unknown said...

Jennifer, I hit the "print screen" button on my keyboard when I was viewing the pics and then pasted into Paint to save. Then I just cropped them in my photo editing program. They aren't print quality, but they're good enough to post on facebook or here.

Llama said...

AWWW! She is soo sweet! What a gorgeous family! I am so so happy for you!