Monday, September 13, 2010

The Many Faces of Princess Vivienne
















Vivienne is becoming a LOT more entertaining, but also fairly high-maintentance, which is why I haven't been around in a while. Sorry for that. I have a ton of pictures and a few stories to share with you all, it's just a matter of finding the time to post. It's not that I'm sleep-deprived - our Princess sleeps about 8 hours a night - I'm just busy with keeping her happy (she thinks she needs to be held all day), trying not to neglect Logan, and maybe fitting in a meal or a shower now and then. I'll try to post whenever I can, but know that it may just be a ton of pictures and maybe a few quick sentences (like this one) because I'm really enjoying all the cuddling and it's hard to do in front of the computer.

I hope you're all doing well! I miss you!!!

6 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

She is beyond beautiful lady. Congrats!

Unknown said...

I miss you!!!
I LOVE her cute sleeper and all of her faces... she is so stinkin' cute! I could just chew her up :) I hope you are doing well my friend.
Enjoy every minute that you have with your little darling. You know as well as me that they grow up SO fast!

Jennifer said...

She's so cute! I look forward to getting an update :). Hopefully she will settle down soon.

HeatherLynn said...

Awwww....would you look at all those faces....she's going to be a little actress when she grows up, oh so expressive! :)

Miss you too M!

*big hugs*

~hl~

Llama said...

Vivienne is sooo adorable! I love all of her different moods...so cute! I hope you are doing well and finding a little time for yourself. Enjoy every moment with your new little girl...she obviously can't get enough of you! Your a wonderful mom! Keep us updated! Talk soon!
xo

sssdawna said...

oh my goodness, look at that big YAAAAWN lol she's cute and you have a beautiful family : )