Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Logan

I've been clearing all my pictures and whatnot off my work computer in preparation for maternity leave. It took me a few days and 3 already half-full thumb drives, but I'm finally done. In the process, I came across some adorable baby pics of Logan that I thought I'd share. He was such a sweet little thing. It's helpful to remember this when he's destroying my house.
Me, my parents, and a brand new Logan.


Logan's 1st bloody lip - of course I had to take a picture.


His 1st haircut.



He completely emptied that cabinet and thought it was the greatest thing EVER.

Christmas 2007

This was the day he learned how to take his diaper off.

The 1st time my boys met.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute! I bet it's a little bittersweet to look back at these old pictures. What a cutie though!

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

awwww!!! so cute!! i love looking through old photos of the kids...they're so sweet and innocent!

Llama said...

AWWW!!! Logan has grown up so much! I love the picture where he is peering around the banister so adorable! They get big so fast! enjoy every moment!