Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rub the belly for luck!

As I mentioned yesterday, I was the VERY LUCKY winner of a $100 Beso gift certificate from Mandee of Raising My 4 Sons. I chose to spend my free moolah at Target since I'm in desperate need of some summery maternity dresses and I figured I could pick up a few cute outfits for V if I had any extra left over. Here's what I got for myself:




And for our little Miss V:



We are going to be some stylin ladies this summer! So a big THANK YOU to Mandee! If you don't already read Raising My 4 Sons, you should stop by. She has great giveaways pretty much every single day and her boys are freaking adorable! BTW, she's currently expecting bambino #5, and though they don't know the gender, I'm thinking pink for her too! Seriously, I think she could use a little break from the testosterone!

You might think I'm done bragging about the goodies I won, but you'd be wrong. I also won a gorgeous set of tissue paper poms from Prost to the Host courtesy of Shari @ Spearmint Baby (who is in labor at this very moment, so say a little prayer for her)! When I won, we were still a few weeks away from our gender determination ultrasound, so Shari and Alysia (Prost to the Host) kindly waited to hear our big news then helped me pick colors to match our crib bedding. I'm expecting them to arrive sometime next week, and I'm DYING to see them and get them hung over the crib! So a huge THANK YOU to Shari and Alysia for being so patient and helping to make Vivienne's room even more gorgeous!



1 comment:

The Undomestic Mom said...

LOVE all of those things!!!