Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Bump @ 27 & 28 Weeks!

27 Weeks

28 Weeks

How your baby's growing:
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
 How Far Along?  28 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? 12 lbs

Maternity Clothes?   I'm seriously LIVING in dresses. I haven't felt this girly in a LOOOONG time. I've had such a hard time finding bermuda shorts and capris that look good and fit comfortably, so dresses have become my warm weather staple. It sucks to have to shave my legs so often, but on the bright side, I can throw on a dress and a pair of flip-flops and people think I'm dressed up.

Sleep?  I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Best Moment of the Week?  My ex-boyfriend's wedding! Pics to come!

Movement?   Constant.

Food Cravings?   Tacos/Enchiladas from La Tonalteca, Green Giant White Shoepeg Corn in a Butter Sauce, and strawberries

Food aversions?   Still steak and shrimp

Gender? GI Jane

Belly Button:  I can't stop touching it.

What I miss: having a functional air conditioning unit in my office. I am SWEATING!

What I'm looking forward to:  Our ultrasound this afternoon!

Milestones?  I received my first stranger belly touch last week. And, more importantly, we have entered the 3rd trimester! Won't be long now!


2 comments:

Alicia said...

aww you look great doll!! and i love dresses on pregos! they look adorable! 3rd trimester already?! whoop whoop!! exciting!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous lady!! Seriously... ridiculously gorgeous :)
And dresses sounds perfect!!