Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WWTK - Boob Tube Q&A

Linking up once again with Mamarazzi and Alicia for We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A. This week we're talking about TV!


Photobucket


1. What is your MUST SEE show?
Glee! No question! I freaking love all those little gleeks! This season I'm especially excited to see the winners of The Glee Project. Ok, being totally honest, I'm really just excited to see Samuel Larsen. He's "all the way beautiful" as Jim Carrey would say. I wonder if he likes older women...



2. What shows are you most excited to watch this season?
Glee, Sons of Anarchy, Tosh.0, Awkward, Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, and New Girl. Mostly, we dvr everything and watch it on the weekends while the kids nap.

3. How many hours a week do you actually watch tv?
I think it depends on the week. We watch all of those above shows plus random stuff whenever we have down time (which is rare). 10 maybe?

4. Do you think tv has gotten too "racy" (vulgar, pushing the limit, etc) ?
I'm not opposed to racy shoes, provided they come on much later. Hello, I watch Sons of Anarchy. I don't like that there are so many adult cartoons that come on earlier in the evening. My husband loves American Dad and Family Guy but it's hard to explain to Logan why he can't watch cartoons with Daddy. Of course, hubs could always just dvr that stuff and watch it later, but I think he's way less concerned about monitoring Logan's tv viewing than I am.

5. How many tvs do you have in your house?
I'm actually embarassed to say. We have 4. Two downstairs, one in our room, and one in Logan's. The 2 downstairs both have the digital cable so we can watch grown-up stuff and the kids can watch all the special kid channesl with Bubble Guppies and Blues Clues. Our room is hooked up to cable but just the basic 60-some channels, which are pretty much all I ever watch anyway. Logan has a tv in his room, but no cable because it's just for movie-watching. He's afraid of the dark so we usually put a movie on for him when he goes to bed and just set the timer for 15 minutes. It's enough light to keep him calm and he's usually passed out before it turns off. Bonus: We never battle at bedtime when he knows he can pick out a movie!



Finally, check Princess Vivienne out over at Rae Gun Ramblings today. I ordered a beautiful custom ruffled diaper cover from Marissa's for Viv's birthday outfit and now she's featuring our princess in her Customer Appreciation post. For the record, I LOVE the diaper cover and everyone at the part commented on how adorable it was. Marissa also makes matching onesies, costumes, and sets for boys too! Check out her Etsy Shop Rae Gun for all kinds of adorable stuff!




2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

you and i could totally watch TV together. i love a lot of the same shows...i just totally forgot to mention them, duh!

thanks for linking up!

Unknown said...

I have never seen any of the shows. A show we all like, including adults and my 4yo grandson is Phineas and Ferb- really clever without being racy.