Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Baby Bump @ 26 Weeks


How Far Along? 26 Weeks and 3 Days

Total Weight Gained/Loss? 13 lbs. I'm pretty pleased with myself to tell you the truth. As round as my belly is now, I expected it to be a lot more. My legs are swelling a lot though, unfortunately. My knees and ankles look pretty fat and gross.

Maternity Clothes?  Almost entirely, though I'm always pleasantly surprised when I find non-maternity shirts in my closet that fit and look great. Actually, most of my dresses are non-maternity too.

Sleep?  Depends on the night. Sometimes I sleep like a rock. Other times I toss and turn all night. I think it just depends on Asher's positioning. Last night I was able to fall asleep comfortably flat on my back - which is usually uncomfortable. I don't know where he was, but I wish he'd spend more time there at night!

Movement?  CONSTANT! I swear, he wakes me up in the morning with his thumping and it continues ALL.FREAKING.DAY.

Food Cravings?   I ate a whole lot of rainbow sherbert over the weekend, but I'm blaming that on the strep-like virus I was battling. My throat reeeeeally hurt. And I'm still putting picante sauce on pretty much everything that makes sense (no weird combos).

Food Aversions?   Nothing specific I can think of. Shrimp still really don't appeal to me. My father-in-law made crabcakes on Monday and they had huge pieces of shell and cartilage in them, so I'm thinking that may have killed seafood in general for me, for a while anyway.

Belly Button?  It's getting pretty flat and sticks out a little at the top.

Best Moment of the Week?  I spent a lot of time at home with Vivienne over the last week. She had strep so I took 4 days off to be with her. It sucked seeing her so, so sick - her temp got up to 104 at one point - but we had lots of snuggles and it was great bonding time.

What I miss:   Being able to sit at my desk comfortably without having to change position every 5 minutes.

What I'm looking forward to:  Getting the nursery ready, Vivienne's 2nd birthday in a few weeks (We're having a NEON pool party!), and my bff's wedding in August (which is also basically a long weekend babymoon in a B&B on the bay).

Milestones?  I don't think there's anything major going on this week. Asher's coming home outfit came in last night. It's ADORABLE and so tiny and I can't wait to see him in it!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

you look adorable!!

Jennifer said...

I was thinking about you yesterday and was wondering how you're doing. You look fabulous!