Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baby Bump @ 24 Weeks



How Far Along? 24 Weeks & 3 Days

Total Weight Gained/Loss? I'm trying not to pay attention. I've definitely put on a few lbs over the last month, but I don't have any clue what my total gain has been. I think probably aroudn 10 lbs.

Maternity Clothes? Nothing maternity in the above picture. I'm lucky to have a bunch of non-maternity dresses that just happen to accomodate the bowling ball that I'm smuggling.

Sleep? Rough. Nothing is comfortable.

Food Cravings? homemade quesadillas with roasted garlic, gouda and cheddar dipped in sour cream and mild picante sauce

Food aversions?  shrimp still

Belly Button? a little out at the top but still in at the bottom

Gender? It's DEFINITELY a boy!!!! We can't wait to meet Asher Grey!

Best Moment of the Week?  We took the kids camping for 4th of July. Even though I got overheated and started having contractions and basically didn't sleep for 2 days because air mattresses are the worst, it was still a good time!

What I miss: Sleeping on my back comfortably.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready! We still haven't started.

Milestones? This week marks our "Viability Date" though the odds of Asher surviving outside the womb are still pretty slim.



No comments: