Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby Bump(less) @ 17 Weeks

I've sucked at taking weekly pictures this time around. Seems like the days that I look pretty pulled together, my battery is dead or I'm running late and don't have time. Every other day I just look tired as hell and don't exactly want that recorded, sooo.... I'll try to take some this weekend. Maybe.  ;)


How Far Along? 17 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? I'm up 2 lbs. I was at 5 lbs with Viv at 21 weeks, so I think I'm pretty on target.

Maternity Clothes? All maternity pants but still mostly non-maternity shirts. Most of my maternity tops require a far larger bump than I'm sporting right now. I did just get this dress from JCP and I wish it came in 10 different colors because I would buy them all and wear nothing else ever again.


Sleep?  Going pretty well these days.

Food Cravings? I just sliced up a banana, topped each bite-size piece with a dollop of nutella, and popped the whole shebang into the freezer. This is very likely the MOST stereotypically pregnant thing I've ever eaten.

Food aversions? Nothing specific that I can think of, but occasionally my coworker heats up something that makes my stomach turn.

Belly Button? normal

Gender? It's DEFINITELY a boy!!!! We can't wait to meet Asher Grey!

Morning sickness? Finally over.

Best Moment of the Week?  My up-coming 3 day weekend and the birth of a good friend's baby. I can't wait to snuggle Lucy Marie this weekend (how stinking cute is that name)!

What I miss:  Breathing normally. I'm still pretty small, but I definitely get short of breath easily and sometimes Asher moves just right and I feel like someone is sitting on my chest. I know this is only going to get worse. I'm not looking forward to it.

What I'm looking forward to: Our anatomy scan next Tuesday. Any chance to see our baby is exciting and hopefully we'll get some nice pics that are worth sharing!

Milestones? I felt the first wiggles the day after Mother's Day - best gift ever!


3 comments:

StephaE said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that dress is gorgeous!! I would get it in every color as well!!!! XOXO

Jennifer said...

A boy!! YAY! When did you find that out?! So exciting! You already know I love the name Asher. You better post some bump and a/s pics ASAP ;).

Unknown said...

eeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!