Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Bump @ 15 (13) Weeks

This was me at 13 weeks at my friend Karen's shower. (No new pics since then.)
If she looks familiar, it's because she and I were also pregnant together two years ago.


How Far Along? 15 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? I'll let you know after my appointment this afternoon. Probably up a few pounds now.

Maternity Clothes? I can still get away with most of me pre-preg shirts, which is good because I'm having trouble finding maternity shirts that are cute AND fit right. Waiting for a cute striped t-shirt dress that I ordered from JCP last week!

Sleep?  Comes and goes.

Food Cravings? Vegetable soup and my mother-in-law's chocolate cake.

Food aversions?  My husband said something about making shrimp bisque for dinner tonight . . . I think I might puke just thinking about that.

Belly Button? normal
Gender? Our 12 Week ultrasound looked very much like a boy (even the tech said so), but we'll find out for sure on Thursday!!!

Morning sickness? Ongoing though not as bad as it was.

Best Moment of the Week? Definitely the upcoming ultrasound, though the chocolate cake was a closer-than-I'd-like-to-admit second.

What I miss: Energy. I distinctly remember getting that 2nd trimester burst in both previous pregnancies, but it hasn't happened yet.

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my tiny prince (or princess) on Thursday.

Milestones? Nothing super exciting yet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

okay i totally dreamt you had a girl. just an fyi. truth!

Jennifer said...

Ahh you look so wonderful! I can't wait to find out what you're having!! Oh and now I really want veggie soup and chocolate cake. Both sound sooo good!

Ashley Paige said...

Ahhh! You look so great!!