Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby Bump @ 19 Weeks



How Far Along? 19 Weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss?  Not sure, so I'll stick with 2 lbs for now.

Maternity Clothes? Mostly.

Sleep?  Kyle and I have started snuggling in our sleep a lot lately. We generally stick to our own sides, but often when I wake to pee or flop around, I find us holding hands or spooning. It's sweet.

Food Cravings?  We watched a cooking show last night and the guy made steaks topped with a herb and roasted garlic spread and I'd really like to make that for Kyle's bday. It's all I've thought about all day!

Food aversions? Again, I can't really think of anything.

Belly Button? It's starting to look hooded, if that makes sense to anyone but me.

Gender? It's DEFINITELY a boy!!!! We can't wait to meet Asher Grey!

Best Moment of the Week? The 3 day holiday weekend meant a shorter-than-usual week for us AND we had our anatomy scan so I got to watch our little fella wiggle for about a half hour. Heavenly!

What I miss: Drinking anything besides water.

What I'm looking forward to:  Kyle's birthday next weekend!

Milestones?  Nothing this week.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You look so cute! I love your outfit too. I can't believe you guys are snuggling at night. I'm wanting as much space as I can get.

Thanks for checking up on me. :)