Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I take way too many pictures!

I got these shots of V the other night during her daily giggly time. She really makes us work for the smiles but they are sooooo worth it!




And here are a few from our photoshoot in the living room this afternoon...


Nice face.


Grump.


I took these pics of Logan last week while we were out shopping with my friend Karen and her baby. Isn't he just gorgeous? I just can't get over how grown-up he looks all of a sudden!




I am really loving all this time at home with my kiddos! Unfortunately we only have 5 weeks of maternity leave left and I'm getting kind of depressed about it. I'm so not ready to spend my days away from them. I really wish we were one of those families who could work it out so that I could stay home, but sadly I carry our health insurance so I kind of have to keep my job. Oh well.

6 comments:

HeatherLynn said...

Can you adopt me so i can be part of your family...i mean, c'mon, have you ever SEEN a better looking family that carries great health insurance? ;)

And you don't take too many pictures, you are a momma who's proud of what she's got...{i haven't forgotten your cleavage shots!}...but i mean, you <3 your offspring, and who wouldn't!?! they are gorgeous, plus, ole blondie there sings a mean happy birthday song to mommy's internet blogger friends!

Keep the pictures coming gorgeous!...and yes, I called YOU gorgeous! Deal with it!

xoxo
~hl~

Marlene said...

You have beautiful children. I remember how hard it was to leave little ones to return to work. Imagine how happy those faces will be when you return at the end of your day.

Marlene said...

You can never take too many pictures.

Llama said...

AWWWW!!! She is getting so big! I know you are enjoying every moment with your kiddies...so sorry you have to go back to work soon:( Dont worry though...so many people have to do it all of the time... you will make it work!!!:)

Llama said...

Hey friend!! I miss you! I hope motherhood is amazing and the kiddies are keeping you busy in the best kind of ways! Thinking of you!:)

Jennifer said...

Just wanted to drop by and say hi and that I hope you and your family are doing well. I miss seeing you on blogger.