Friday, November 19, 2010

My triumphant return to blogging!

I'm baaaaaack!!!! And I've missed you all! I really appreciate all the emails and comments telling me how much you've missed me too. Thank you! It's been very good for my ego. :) 

I've actually been back to work for 3 whole weeks now and they've been 3 painful weeks. I miss my babies! I miss my Princess and her coos and smiles and our snuggly naps on the couch. I miss my Monster and his jokes (when he totally screws up the punchline but doesn't even notice) and our movies in bed. Knowing that someone else gets to enjoy those special moments with them that 3 weeks ago were mine hurts my heart, but I'm grateful to have had that time with them. I'm especially grateful for my wonderful husband who took on the added financial burden to allow me to remain home even after I had depleted my savings. He's an angel.

So what's new? I'm not even sure where to start! So much has happened while I've been gone. I have at least a few weeks worth of posts stored up in my chaotic little head. And I have pictures! Lots and lots of pictures! Unfortunately, I left my primary camera in a friend's car a few weeks ago and I can't find the usb cable to upload the pics I've taken with my backup camera, so I have 2 cameras full of pictures but no way to access them. I'm hoping to get my primary camera back when I meet my friend for lunch this afternoon and another friend has a similar camera to my backup so I'm hoping to borrow her usb cable this weekend. Needless to say, if all goes as planned, you can expect to be bombarded with pictures of the kiddos next week!

The Princess decided against sleeping last night and I'm fighting to stay awake, so I'm going to end this here but I'll be back with much more on Monday. I hope you all have a lovely Friday and weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!
I did a little happy dance when I saw that your blog was in my reader again :)
I have moved blogs... again... lol
here is my new address:

http://alongkindoflove.wordpress.com/

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you're back and I can't wait to see all of your pictures!

Llama said...

Hi sweetie! So happy you are back! Ive missed you so! :)