Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Baby Bump @ 37 Weeks


Total Weight Gained/Loss? As of last week, I was up 24lbs. I go again this afternoon but I don't expect much change, if any.

Maternity Clothes? I made the mistake of trying to wear my pre-baby jeggings today and I'm miserable because the waist band is cutting into the underside of my belly.

Sleep?  It's not happening. Let's move on.

Movement?   Asher gets really crazy active in the morning. He kicks and punches and stretches so hard that I swear he's trying to bust his way out - and may actually succeed! This goes on for about 2 hours and makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. Definitely not my favorite part of the day.

Food Cravings?  ice cream (currently French Silk) and honeycrips apples

Food Aversions?  pretty much just fast food in general

Belly Button?   Aaaaalll the way out but it pulls back in when I have contractions.

Best Moment of the Week?  We started Logan on ADHD meds over the weekend after a long battle with his behavior. It's been like night and day and I've sat here at my desk and cried over the positive emails and text messages I've received from his teachers and daycare lady.

What I miss:  Pretty much just not being pregnant. Not hurting when I move. Not wanting to cry or punch someone all the time.

What I'm looking forward to:  My chiropractor appointment tomorrow morning and then, of course, finally meeting Asher next week!

Milestones?   Nothing major to speak of right now, just counting down to the big day!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe you're so close! I can't wait to see pics!

Jennifer said...

Update! Update! Update! I hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

http://hermeshandbags.citationguide.net 06894 515685red white louis vuitton sneakers louis vuitton outlet locations in illinois hermes wallpaper equateur hermes birkin 30 price