Thursday, February 3, 2011

December Wrap-up

At the last possible minute, Kyle and I decided to make calendars of the kids for our parents. Unfortunately, as I was putting them together, I realized that I was short pictures for 2 or 3 months. I pulled together a few different outfit changes and staged a couple of mini photo shoots of the kids to fill the voids. Here are a few of my favorites:

Viv is turning into quite the ham. I guess when you shove a camera in a baby's face enough, they start to get used to it. She actually likes the flash, but unfortunately, doesn't usually smile until after the picture is taken. I just set my camera to take about a million pictures at a time and viola...one gorgeous smile shot.

I cropped this one down to use on the cover. It's definitely my favorite of the bunch!


How freaking sweet are they? They almost look innocent...


And here is just a random assortment of pics from December:
Viv absolutely LOVES to listen to Daddy play the guitar. She can be screaming her pretty little head off, but as soon as Daddy pulls out the guitar....silence. It's like magic.

I call this her "You have GOT to be shitting me" face.
She enjoys all the things you aren't supposed to do to a baby: shaking, tossing, etc.

First bite of cereal. Not exactly thrilled...

Ugh. What is this garbage? Where's my boobie?

Ok, not so bad.


Vivy loves her Grandma!!!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Adorable pictures! You can really tell that there is a lot of love in your family.

Llama said...

She is sooo happy! What an amazing family! I love these random snapshots of your moments together!