Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas 2010.....Part 1

Now that I've married into a LARGE family, it seems like Christmas is never-ending. We have more holiday parties and get-togethers than you could ever imagine. Hell, the kids see Santa at least 3 times. I don't know how many more years we have before Logan starts to notice that Santa looks different every time he sees him. Lol! In all seriousness though, it was a really nice Christmas. Viv was just old enough to enjoy seeing all her new things - she even liked her clothes! She liked chewing on them anyway. I split all the pictures up into 3 posts because there are so very many! Here are our pictures leading up to Christmas - through Christmas Eve. Tomorrow I'll post the 1st half of our Christmas day.

Logan, Viv, and the BEST Santa!

Viv and Mrs. Claus

Quick story: The above pictures were taken at a Breakfast with Santa at the fire hall in my mom's town. It was immediately after that breakfast last year that I finally got a positive pregnancy test and we found out  Miss Viv was on her way!
The best gift I received this year!

Logan and Grandma reading on Christmas Eve.

Viv and Grandma Nina

Making cookies for Santa.

Mom and me

My Santa Baby in her carseat


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The craziness of Christmas hey?
It becomes WAY too much!! lol
But the pictures are great and sweet Viv was the best present of the year :)

Llama said...

How super sweet! I love the innocence of children and Christmas...it truly is something you hope they NEVER grow out of! I can't believe last Christmas was when you found out your were pregnant! How time flies!!!