Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 Catch Up - Part 2

Labor Day Camping in WV (aka my birthday) - September

We spent Labor Day Weekend (also known around here as BIG BIRTHDAY WEEKEND) camping in West Virginia with my parents, my bff Kati (whose birthday is 3 days before mine) and her guy, Joe. Kati and I spent a good portion of our youth at camp with my parents so we though it would be fun to celebrate our birthdays there again this year just like old times. The kids (and our guys) had a blast and we're hoping to make many more trips up there next summer.

Swimming in the small lake.


Kyle, Logan, and Joe

This picture always makes me laugh because Joe farted right before it was taken so he's smirking, Logan is making a yuck face, and Kyle is cracking up. This was right after they went for a little hike, hence the "walking sticks".


BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!



Logan caught a frog. We also found a couple of tiny baby mice.


Group picture on our last day.


Visit from my Brother and Sister - September





Halloween

Logan decided to go as Batman this year so I dyed a onesie and some tights and made Viv this Poison Ivy costume. It took a TON of ivy leaves and several hours of cursing but I think it turned out pretty cute.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

that turned out so cute! i remember you talking about her costume. fantastic!

great pictures!