Friday, April 15, 2011

Is this what they mean by "attachment parenting"?

I realized the other day that my family and friends on facebook have probably been wondering if we gave Logan away after Viv was born. I rarely post pictures of him anymore, yet have new pictures of Viv going up all the time. Sadly, my sweet Logan has entered that phase of never wanting to be in pictures. OR he'll let me take approximately 2 pictures before he's over it and off playing somewhere. Usually of the 2 pictures, one is blurry because he never stops moving and the other features Logan with a finger up his nose or a hand down his pants. Not exactly facebook-worthy. And so I continue to post new pictures of my sweet princess who lights up when she sees the camera. It also helps that she's pretty much always attached to me...


Please ignore my creepy bug-eyes. After several picture attempts, I start forcing the smile and this is what you get.





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww, you guys look great!

Unknown said...

Beautiful girls :)

Llama said...

The prettiest little princess!!