Friday, January 6, 2012

2011 Catch Up - Part 3

I almost completely forgot our trip to Florida in April! We go every year with Kyle's parents and sister's family, and as always, I took a TON of pictures!

Playing cards with my sexy husband on the drive south.




Creepiest East Bunny EVER

Egg Hunt




I did also manage to get a nice smiley pic, but I just love her Elvis face so much more!

Glamour Girl


We had lunch at a dinosaur version of Rainforest Cafe. I can't for the life of me remember what it is called, as I did not particularly enjoy spending $15 on a burger, but the kids LOVED IT!



Logan with his creation from Build-a-Dinosaur


Kyle and I before swimming with the manatees. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the pictures from the actual swim developed yet.

It was SUCH and awesome experience! We spent about an hour with 3 adults and 2 babies.






No comments: